Wednesday 7 October 2009

STYLE CITY SEDUCTION

Arranging image consultations in London, is a dangerous thing, especially when my client lives in Mayfair. So yesterday I arrived at Bond St underground, and naturally I had to walk through Old and New Bond street, to get to my appointment, and there was NO avoiding the large mid season SALE items on show in the window. At this point it would have been rude of me, not to go inside and have a nosey around (your probably thinking the title of this blog, should have been named 'Confessions of a shopaholic'). However thankfully Marc by Marc Jacobs did not have the shoes I had previously viewed online, making my exit strategy very straight forward indeed. Needless to say, I was staring at the pavement.....all the way to my appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment