Wednesday 7 April 2010

JUNGLE FEVER

A recent trip to a safari park, has inspired me to writes this:

After seeing jungle like creatures such as tigers, zebras and snakes, last week it got me thinking about prints and patterns on clothes....as everybody who knows me- knows... I LOVE PRINTS, I have the whole jungle at my disposal in my wardrobe. I have zebra, leopard, giraffe the list goes on, in shoes, bags, tops, skirts and dresses (see pics).




















So I am very happy to say that the tribal and animal print trends this season are as HOT as the African heat!! yah....

Fans of the leopard print, will see more unusual colour combinations being used, with infusions of pale blue, pinks and multi-colours. Cuts and style will be very much in line with ' me Tarzan, you Jane', in terms of slashed and ragged effects.

Fashion shoots surrounding the jungle fever have been amazing in my eyes, featuring a look somewhere between avant garde and aboriginal, the jungle/ tribal collection features looks frankly a little scary, but captivating nonetheless. I can just imagine the sheer amount of time required to prepare a shoots like these (not to mention the vast amount of mossy repellent needed)

Absolutely incredible.....






3 comments: