Thursday 5 July 2012

From the office to the beach...

On Monday my guy and I took an hour ferry ride to a beautiful island off Hong Kong, Lantau Island. I had mentioned to the guy we are going to the beach, he was like yes yes I know. I looked at him he was wearing T-shirt, trainers and 3/4 blue chinos and a belt. Dressed for a dressed down Friday in my stylist eyes! However when we got there this did not stop him jumping in the sea, hilarious. At this point he was completely soaked, and needed to buy new clothes. So he ended up buying flip flops and Bermuda shorts! So on the way to the beach he was dressed for a lax day in the office, and on the way home he was dressed for the beach! The reserve of any stylists tips saying this can be worn from day to night! Anyways this made me laugh, so had to share it with you all. Despite all of the outfit mayhem, we had a blast in the gorgeous surroundings and got somewhat burnt with the 38 degree sun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment