Monday 9 November 2009

FURRR…. IT’S GETTING COLD!

I stepped out this weekend, in my aubergine coat that has seen me through the autumn months, but…..I was freezing. Now winter is officially here, and it is definitely getting colder, it’s time to say bye to the Mac and hello to something much warmer. The question is how to keep the chill out and remain glamorous? Nothing provides warmth better than fur! If your conscience won’t countenance it, I would definitely suggest faux or vintage fur. I am partial to a bit of feline fever, I own a little black fur number, however I feel its high time I own a long warm coat, to stop me catching my death this cold cold winter.

After searching the high street, I have narrowed it down to just one coat- this season Marks & Spencer’s, Per Una coat for only £89.50. The coat references the iconic decades of the 20th century. The Retro styling has given it a contemporary twist for the modern day. Next time you see me I shall undoubtedly be wearing it, as I can’t see this English weather getting any warmer. (See coat below)

No comments:

Post a Comment