Wednesday 4 November 2009

I'M (MENTALLY) HUNGRY....

A thirst for knowledge, is something I most definitely acquire. NO help to me being a Gemini then, where our constant curiosity and restlessness will inevitable result in CHANGE! As soon as I finished University in May of this year, I enrolled in a Make Up Artistry course, to which I completely successfully. I also have enrolled in a variety of free taster courses, which has definitely been food for thought.

Personal development, and investing in yourself, has always been strong on my to do list! You have to know yourself, to grow yourself and all. It is for that reason, that this afternoon I, wait for it......Yes enrolled in YET another course, in London. This course will feed my personal development, as well as KemiStyle's business prospects!

'The finishing touch' course, is an international social etiquette, dining etiquette, image and decorum course- presented by Europe's only internationally certified etiquette and protocol consultancy. I am privileged and so very happy and excited that KemiStyle will be attending such a fabulous course. Ladies and Gentlemen,fear not for those of you who wont be there, I shall blog every step of my (poised) way.....course journal will commence the 23rd November......so keep following people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment