Thursday 7 January 2010

CEO OF ME Inc AND (KemiStyle)

Brand new year, invest in the brand called YOU!

This year I am pushing my brand visibility, as it is a brand new decade! After writing my dissertation on ‘Corporate brand image’, I believes personal and corporate brand values must be aligned for sustainable corporate success. Why? Because People buy people, not companies, products or services. Therefore it is essential people look good and inviting, so that consumers can buy into the brand of YOU!

Over the past couple of weeks, I have been working on my online presence and my tangible business cards, which compliment and are consistent with my brand style.

KemiStyle colours are black and gold, with a modern yet stylist theme. Black is a colour that conveys mystery and formality, therefore in business and corporate meaning shows efficiency and power. Gold is a great accent colour for black and it portrays royalty and classiness. I use peacock feathers because I like the notion behind a peacock. ‘Being as proud as a peacock’, with who you are! And if you are not, use self development (and indeed an image consultant) to improve this be it through coaching confidence, or styling savoir.

Beyonce and Dita Von Tesse understand my logic……(see dresses below)

Today is the launch of my new website www.kemistyle.com, so please take a look, and next time I see you I will be sure to give you a business card!

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun, love the blog- can't believe I only just came across it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, loving yours too, keep up the good work x x

    ReplyDelete